Facilities of Château Cazalères
The Château Cazalères holiday park offers a range of facilities for a relaxing holiday: the largest swimming pool in the Ariège, a kids’ play area, animation for children during the high season, a bowls (pétanque) court, a volleyball field, a mini-golf course and free use of the internet in your holiday villa.
There are two tennis courts for those wishing to hit a few balls. For cycling and walking enthusiasts the park reception has cycling and walking routes, maps of the area and information about other activities. Bicycles can be rented at the reception as well.
All in all Château Cazalères offers you:
- two large swimming pools, including a 25-metre pool
- a generously sized children’s pool (approx. 700 m² of swimming fun)
- free use of the sunbeds, parasols and awnings
- two ‘all weather’ hard court tennis courts
- five bowls (pétanque) courts
- table tennis tables
- a playground for young children
- mountain bikes for rent
- soccer possibilities on the central lawn
- animation team both for younger and older children during high season
- handicrafts room for young children (animation team)
- wide-screen TV in the salon of the Château